Communication Network Development
BACKGROUND DISCUSSIONS &
Humanitarian Resource Institute
United Nations Arts Initiative
the arts as a vehicle for solution oriented strategic
planning and development across the globe."
Resource Institute specializes in research, identification of the
target audience and effective integration of resources such as
telecommunications, direct mail, newspaper, radio, television and
internet to achieve our communications objective. Networks
- newspaper, radio and television,
corporate, intergovernmental, non-governmental, United Nations,
community action and interfaith organizations in approximately 195
- grassroots networks (household
level), corporate, municipal, state and federal government, community
action and interfaith organizations in approximately 3100 United States
The Humanitarian University Consortium was founded to
support the development of initiatives associated with economic,
social, cultural and humanitarian issues worldwide. Our mission
is to serve as (1) an international community of scholars, (2) a bridge
between Humanitarian Resource Institute and the international academic
community, (3) a think tank in support of the United Nations programs
the promotion of higher learning through both traditional and distance
Biodefense: Expanding Dialogue
Threats and Terrorism, Assessing the Science and Response Capabilities:
Workshop Summary," the National Academy of Sciences has recognized
Humanitarian Resource Institute (HRI) as one of nine leading
educational and research institutions. These include:
International - The Consulting Arm of Humanitarian Resource Institute
Humanitarian University Consortium
- Center for Nonproliferation Studies.
- Columbia University: Center for Public Health Preparedness.
- Harvard University John F. Kennedy School of Government:
Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs.
- Humanitarian Resource Institute.
- Johns Hopkins University: Center for Civilian Biodefense
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology: Center for
- National Academy of Sciences.
- University of Maryland: Center for International and
Security Studies at Maryland.
- University of Minnesota: Center for Infectious Disease
Research and Policy.
In The Arts Integration Into Education Spotlight
United Nations Arts Intiative
Subscribe in a reader
UNArts Humanitarian Intervention Initiative
Security In The News:
- Human Rights
Day 2011 - Humanitarian Intervention Initiative (H-II):
Intervention Initiative, 10 December 2011.
Horn of Africa - Appeal to NATO - UN Security Council: HRI:UNArts Humanitarian
Intervention Initiative, 5 August 2011. Includes: HRI:UNArts:H-II - UN pleads with
airlines for famine help: HRI:UNArts Humanitarian
Intervention Initiative, 2 August 2011.
- H-II Appeal to Nobel Laureates
HRI: Humanitarian University Consortium: Humanitarian Resource Institute, 9
July 2011. Confronting an International
- Apatow On U.S. Flood Relief
to 45,000 Deaths a Month in the Congo: HRI:UNArts Humanitarian
Intervention Initiative, 16 April 2011.
- H-II: Support for National Society
of Film Critics Statement On Jailed Iranian
Directors: Humanitarian Resource Institute, 9
January 2011. See: H-II: Iran: HRI:UNArts Humanitarian Intervention
- H-II: Int. Response - Crimes Against Humanity -
Global Law Enforcement/Relief Intervention: Humanitarian Resource Institute,
21 April 2010.
- H-II: Darfur: Rape as a Weapon of War - 17 Fold
Increase - Crimes Against Humanity: Humanitarian Resource Institute,
16 April 2010.
- HRI: A Global Reference Point for Policy Development: Humanitarian Resource Institute,
14 April 2010.
H-II - Operation Incursion - G-192 Human Trafficking: Humanitarian Resource Institute, 9
- UNArts: H-II - Saving 162,000
Children on the Streets in the United States: Humanitarian Resource Institute, 7
H-II - Human Trafficking of Children/Adults - Global Law
Enforcement/Relief Intervention: Humanitarian Resource Institute, 5
HRI:UNArts Millennium Medicine Project
- MMP: Hospital Acquired Infections -
& Control: July 2010: HRI:UNArts - Millennium Medicine
Project, United Nations Arts Initiative. 27 July 2010.
- MMP: Trauma Medicine - Orthopedics:
July 2010: HRI:UNArts - Millennium Medicine
Project, United Nations Arts Initiative. 23 July 2010.
- MMP: H5N1/H1N1 Atypical Infections: Viral
Encephalitis/Meningitis: HRI:UNArts - Millennium Medicine
Project, United Nations Arts Initiative. 13 July 2010.
- Millennium Medicine Project Targets 5 Billion who Lack Access to
Basic Surgical Services: Humanitarian Resource Instutute, United
Nations Arts Initiative.
7 July 2010. See Also: H-II
- CMA Artist Stephen Michael Apatow Kicks Off
The Millennium Medicine Project: Music News Information Network, 8
Artist Stephen Michael Apatow Promotes "One World, One Health" World
Veterinary Day 2010: Music Industry News Network, 24 April 2010.
- One World, One Health: World Veterinary
Day 2010: Humanitarian Resource Institute,
Humanitarian University Consortium
Sports Medicine & Science Institute